Wednesday, June 23, 2021

WORD OF GOD - TOB 7:18

 TOBIT 7:18

“Be brave, my child; the Lord of heaven and earth grant you joy in place of this sorrow of yours. Be brave, my daughter.”

---- Mine,

You are a child of God, the adopted daughter of the Most High and heir to the Kingdom of heaven. I have given My angel charge of you to accompany you all the days of your life. The Holy Spirit of God is your Advocate who lives in you, breathes in you, animates you, and gives you all the grace you need to grow in holiness and perfection so you resemble your heavenly Father. As for Me, I AM your Savior, Redeemer, Brother, Friend, and the Bridegroom of your Soul. Fear nothing little one, it pleases the Father to give you the Kingdom. No harm will come to you should you stumble for your angel will hold you so you will not fall. Because you are Mine, you are more than a conqueror for you share in My victory and triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment