Friday, June 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 20:16

 JOHN 20:16

Jesus said to her, ‘Mary!’ She turned and said to him in Hebrew, ‘Rabbouni!’ (which means Teacher).


---- Mine,

I know you by your name, it is carved on the palms of My hands. I will never forget you nor will I forsake you. Can a woman forget the babe at her breast or the child in her womb? yet, even if they forget I will not forget you. Rejoice, you are mine in time and in eternity. Your name is written in heaven where God has prepared a place for all who love Me and where you will feast on His abundance. I who am your Lord, your Master, your Teacher, and your God, am also your Spouse and the Bridegroom of your soul. I love you with a love that is beyond all telling - you are Mine. Love Me and choose to live in such a way that you will never be parted from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment