Thursday, February 1, 2024

PSALM 5:7-8 (2024)

PSALM 5:7-8

You have put gladness in my heart
more than when their grain and wine abound.
I will both lie down and sleep in peace;
for you alone, O Lord, make me lie down in safety.

---- mine,

All you need to know is this - My grace is sufficient for you. You need nothing but to rest in peace in the knowledge that you are Mine. No matter what life has in store for you believe this - all things without exception work for good for those who love Me, those who are called by Me to fulfill My plans and according to My purpose. Joy in all circumstances is My gift to you. In all things peace is yours and in My peace is your rest. Fear nothing ---- my own for you but rejoice always because you belong to Me in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment