Sunday, December 31, 2023

EZEKIEL 36:23-28 (2023)

EZEKIEL 36:23-28

I will sanctify my great name .... I will take you from the nations, and gather you from all the countries, and bring you into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my spirit within you, and make you follow my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances. Then you shall live in the land that I gave to your ancestors; and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.

---- mine,

Recall all the promises that I have made to you throughout the year - once again I assure you that I will do all that I have said I will. I AM the God who saves and as I have to you in the past, at a time of My choosing My hand will save. I will make new and I will restore. Have faith. Watch for the new thing that I AM about to do and be amazed - be still and know that I AM God and I keep My promises. Remain faithful. Pray, hope, and do not be anxious about anything but with praise and thanksgiving continue to make all your needs known to Me for I AM your God and you, ---- my own, are mine in time and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment