Sunday, October 29, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 5:2

“Put out into deep water 
and lower your nets for a catch.” 


---- Mine,

Pay attention to all that I say to you today. Leave the safety of the shore, trust Me, and go into deep water and there you will find a good catch. There are many in the world who are far away from where you live in comfort and ignorance of the world that has wandered far from Me. I came for the lost sheep, I came to minister to the sick, the outcast, the abandoned of the world.  Remember whatever you do for the least of My little ones I consider done to Me. Go out into unfamiliar territory, leave the comfort of the safe, the familiar, the known, and go onward, further and farther than you've ever gone before and know that I am with you every step of the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment