Saturday, October 28, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 40:11

Like a shepherd he tends his flock: 

he gathers the lambs in his arms, 
he carries them in his bosom, 
gently leading those that are with young.

---- Mine,

I am the Good Shepherd, I know My sheep and they know Me. They recognize the sound of My voice no matter how loud the the din around them. They look to Me in times of distress confident that I will tend to them. When they are afraid they run to me for they know that I will protect them. I will always keep them safe from the terrors of the night and from the enemy that pursues them. I feed them, I quench their thirst, when they are weak I carry them. Those that need special care I lead gently. I do not place unnecessary burdens on those I love. I am the Good Shepherd I lay down My life for My own. My sheep know Me and follow Me, they belong to Me and I shall not lose even one of those that are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment