Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WORD OF GOD

ISAIAH 51:7

How beautiful on the mountains 
are the feet of those who bring good news, 
who herald peace and happiness, 
who proclaim salvation and announce to Zion: 
“Your God is King!”

---- Mine, My own, I am the herald of the Good News that I, the Lord Your God am with You and that you are saved.

No longer does sin oppress and enslave you. No longer are you without hope. No longer are you alone, lost, and wandering in the desert without food and water to nourish your soul.

I came into the world entering it through the womb in a way that the world did not expect. This is why many reject Me for they cannot conceive of a God who is humble, a God who does the unexpected and startles the world out of its slumber, its cynicism. I am God prepared to do whatever it takes to save and redeem the sinner even if it in exchange for the life of the Son of God in the hope that when I do the utterly unfathomable by dying for You, you discover that you are raised up to a glorious new life in My Resurrection. Where My Father is there where He desires His children to be. 


1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your information. This great article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new
    details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.


    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete