Friday, October 20, 2017

WORD OF GOD

LUKE 10:35

"Take care of him and whatever you spend on him,
I will repay when I come back."

---- Mine,
I am the Good Samaritan, you are the innkeeper, your neighbor is the man wounded by the world, robbed, beaten up, and left for dead by the wayside. He is ignored, people who pass by pretend they do not see because they are too indifferent; or too afraid to get involved for many reasons which they justify to themselves are good. However remember, I consider no reason good enough that allows you to ignore one of My Father's children and is My sister, my brother. 

You are your neighbors keeper and any kindness shown to another no matter how insignificant you may think it is, and better yet, all the immense kindness you show to one whom the world is indifferent to; the marginalized, the outcast, the forgotten, the ones the world turns a blind eye and a deaf ear too, I will consider as done to Me. And I will repay in full measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, when I return. Where I am I assure you, there you will be also ---- My own.

2 comments:

  1. I read a few very good stuff here. Most certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I'm wondering how much effort you put to make such a wonderful informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the
    courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx!
    Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete