Monday, October 9, 2017

WORD OF GOD

 1 Maccabees 2:61

Consider, then, that in any generation
those who trust in God are never defeated.

---- Mine, the Word became flesh, I came down from heaven because it was My Father's will to give witness to all; that no one who trusts God, who lives in the shelter of His wings, will ever be abandoned. From the first pages of Scripture to the last God the Father, I, the Son, and our Holy Spirit assure you over and over again to place all your hopes, dreams, and trust in the Lord your God and you will never be disappointed. I am your God who is with you in time and in eternity. Put your whole trust in Me even when things are at their bleakest, their darkest, when you find it difficult to trust, trust in Me still for I never fail those who lay calmly at rest in Me. The key to peace in a turbulent world is trust in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment