Sunday, October 8, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 10:17

Just as Jesus was setting out on his journey again,
a man ran up, knelt before him and asked, 
“Good Master, what must I do to have eternal life?"


---- Mine, you who know Me, you who have been baptized into My Body and My Church which is the pillar and foundation of Truth, already know what is required to have eternal life. You must follow the Way. Before My people were called Christians they were called followers of the Way. I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life no one comes to the Father except though Me.

If You desire eternal life then every moment of every day that you are alive strive with your whole heart, your whole soul, your whole might, to love Me above and before all things and then love your neighbor as yourself. Do this and the life you desire is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment