Tuesday, October 17, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 11:22-25

“Have faith in God. 
Truly, I say to you, if you say to this mountain, 
‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ 
and have no doubt in your heart, 
but believe that what you say will happen, 
it will be done for you. 
Therefore, I tell you, 
whatever you ask in prayer, 
believe that you have received it, 
and it shall be done for you."


---- Mine, do you recall a time when what you have asked for in prayer has been denied you when it was for your good? Have I not been true to every one of My promises to you? Have I not told you that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you, and that I am always nearer to you than to yourself? If you have Me you have all things. My ear is always close to your mouth so I hear all you ask of Me. Do not doubt but believe ---- Mine, it has pleased the Father to give you  the Kingdom. You need no more than this, that the Kingdom of God is within you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment