Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WORD OF GOD

MARK 11:24-26

I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer,
believe that you have received it, 
and it shall be done for you. 
And when you stand to pray, 
if you have anything against anyone, 
forgive, so that your heavenly Father 
may also forgive your sins.

---- Mine,
Believe Me when I tell you today that whatever you have ever asked of Me in pray I have given it to you. Cast your memory to the past and try to recall one instance when I have not answered when you called Me, when I have not done what you asked of Me. I keep My Word. I keep My covenant with you. I assure you today once again that My hand of protection will always be over you and those who are yours even to the hundredth generation. 

I am God and not man. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. Forgive and you shall be forgiven; it is only if you withhold forgiveness from anyone that I will not be able to grant you what I have assured you I will. Love as I love. Live in peace with those around you. Do not let pride or self-will become stumbling blocks on the Way to where I desire you to lead you, home, to My Father's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment