Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 37:4

Make the Lord your delight,
and he will grant your heart's desire.


---- Mine, you know well how much I love you how I have watched over from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb. How I have ensured that you lived in places that were pleasant, where you were loved, protected, and cared for. All the experiences of your life proclaim My goodness, My loving kindness, My care of you from the moment you first drew breath. I desire that you in turn strive to return My love by making it your life's work to strive after those things alone that testify in turn, that I am truly your joy and your delight in all the circumstances of your life. Remember, that I love you with an everlasting love and I have claimed you as My Own before My Father in heaven. Weak and sinful as you are I delight in you. Look at Me, fix your gaze on Me, be filled and satisfied in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment