Friday, May 4, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 17:22-23

At the top of the cedar, 
I will take one of its uppermost branches, 
a tender twig, and plant it.
On a lofty, massive mountain, on a high
mountain of Israel, I will plant it. 
It will produce branches and bear fruit 
and become a magnificent cedar. 
Birds of all kinds will nest in it 
and find shelter in its branches.

---- Mine,

While these verses speak of the Church that I have established, I wish you also to understand that as your children leave you they too will be like this tender twig that I will plant in a new place. I will watch over them. I will guard and protect them. I will ensure that they grow strong and that they are fruitful. I will use them to shelter others in them. I the Lord have spoken. All I have said will come to pass. You can trust Me as always, I never fail to bless those who are Mine. For your sake, I will bless all whom you bless and they will remain safe in the shadow of My love.








No comments:

Post a Comment