Saturday, May 5, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Amos 5:14

Seek good and not evil,
that you may live;
and so the Lord, the God of hosts, 
will be with you,
just as you have said.

---- Mine,

Once again I reassure you that I am with you just as you believe and know to be true, and not only, I but My Father and the Holy Spirit as well, walk with you. There is always a condition, which is, that you must strive diligently to choose always and in every instance, the right, the true, and the good. Turn away from temptation, resist it. Ask for grace for you are aware that you are weak and often you have given way. Read, meditate, and choose only those pastimes that will lead you onward and enable you to progress on the path to holiness. You have been exhorted to be holy just as your Father in heaven in holy. It is a lifelong commitment that is possible only with grace. Pray constantly, receive the Sacraments often, be aware of My Presence in and with you, and lean on Me always. I assure you, if you do this, you will be safe until the day I come for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment