Monday, May 28, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 33:3

 “Call me and I shall answer. 
I will reveal to you great and

mysterious things you have not known.”

---- My Own,

You have got to believe with a deep, unshakable faith that every promise I make, every word I utter, is true. I am God, not man; at My Word, the foundations of the world were laid. The Word uttered by the Father caused all that is to be and without it there was nothing. 

The Spirit is always present where the Father and I are present. Just as the Spirit of God hovered over the void and infused by the power of love, animated the Word, just as the Spirit of the Love of the Father for the Son and the Spirit of Love of the Son for the Father causes  light in darkness, so I ask you to believe the word I have given you this day. Absorb it into the very marrow of your spirit. It will be to your advantage to believe for faith when acted upon comes alive, faith is visible by its fruit. 

You have called the Holy Trinity today and the Holy Trinity has answered. Believe and claim, believe and act. You must now take the next step boldly and with courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment