Thursday, May 10, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 112:1-2

Blessed is the one who fears the Lord,
who greatly delights in his commands.
His children will be powerful on earth;

the upright’s offspring will be blessed.

---- Mine,

Trust in Me always and I, in turn, assure you that I will be with you.  All you need to do is think of Me and you will find Me. I am your comfort and your consolation. I am your hope and your delight. When you walk with Me you walk in the company of the Son of God and are surrounded by My angels. You will not stumble and you shall not fall for I the Lord your God will uphold you I will steady you. I will carry you on the wings of the eagle and I will take you to a place of rest where I will be your hiding place. 

Be not afraid my little nothing, it pleases My Father to pour upon you and yours rich graces and blessings in time and in eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment