Tuesday, May 1, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 60:21

For my part, this is my Covenant with
them, says the Lord. My spirit which I have
poured out on you, and my words which I
have put in your mouth, will never leave
you, nor your children, nor your children’s
children forever and ever.


---- Mine,

A Covenant between God and His people is one that I will never dissolve. I stand by My Word for I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I am the Yes and I Am the Amen of My Father. When He sent Me into the world to make My dwelling place among the children of men, He sent Me as one like you, subject to all the trials and temptations that are faced by those in the flesh. I have shown you that it is possible to rise above the weaknesses of the flesh with the help of My Spirit. Pray constantly and the God of all consolation will remain with you always and not only with you but with those you hold closest to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment