Wednesday, May 23, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 73:23-26

I am always with you;
you hold my right hand;
you guide me on the way you chose;
and your glory brings me along.
I have no one in heaven but you;
on earth, I desire nothing but you.
My flesh and my heart waste away
for you, O God; O my rock,
you are mine forever.


---- Mine,

Hold on to the words of the psalmist for they are true. Yes, you are always with Me. I keep You close to My side, I hold your right hand and you have a place of refuge in My Heart that is reserved for you alone. It is My Spirit within you that leads you, guides you, encourages you, consoles you, speaks to you, talks to you. Be attentive, for you will only hear Him in silence. Be still and be aware of His Presence in you. 

Detach yourself from the things of the world and attach yourself ever more closely to the things that are eternal. Yearn for Me and for My Spirit. Thirst for My Love. Hunger for My Flesh and Blood which is real food and real drink. Do not allow sin to part you from Me. Cling to Me ever more closely every day. I am the Rock upon which you are called to build an everlasting foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment