Monday, May 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 9:5, 6B

“Come, eat and drink
of the bread and wine, I have prepared. 


....take the straight path of discernment.”


---- Mine,

There is a divine remedy for all that will ever ail you - My Body and Blood in the Eucharist. Come to Me. Approach Me in this banquet of love and I will give you real food and real drink which will well up to eternal life and eternal joy in you. Do not be discouraged, do not be sad, accept all that happens to you every day of your life from moment to moment as a gift from My Father. All is well and all manner of thing is well because I, the Lord your God, am with you always. 

Contemplate My Word, read it, constantly and let My Word find a home in you and come alive in you, then you will find your gaze caught up in Mine and you will know true peace; the peace that the world cannot give. All I have is yours, it has pleased Us to give you the Kingdom. Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks without ceasing in all the circumstances in your life, for this is the will of the Father concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment