Saturday, May 26, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Baruch 5:5-6

Rise up, Jerusalem, stand on the
heights. Look towards the east and see
your children gathered together from the
setting of the sun to its rising, by the voice
of the Holy One, rejoicing because God
has remembered them. 
They left you on foot, taken away by the enemy. 
God will lead them back, carried
gloriously like royal princes.

---- Mine,

Have no fear for those you love. I will with be them and they will remain in Me. Do not be anxious or troubled about anything for I the Lord your God assure you this day, that when they walk through the dark valley, I will be their Shepherd. I will lead them to streams of living water and I will feed them on the finest wheat and the sweetest honey. Trust Me, trust My Word, for I am God and not man. Rejoice and be glad always for I am with you in time and in eternity.  You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment