Friday, May 25, 2018

WORD OF GOD

2 Maccabees 1:2A, 3-4

May he give you all a heart to worship him
and to fulfill his will with generosity
and a well-disposed spirit. May he
incline your hearts to listen to his law
and precepts and give you peace.
May he hear your prayers and be
reconciled with you, and not abandon

you in time of misfortune. 


---- Mine,

Stay close to Me and I will remain close to you. I will hear you every time you call and I will hasten to answer you. Stay in My Love. Avoid evil and do good. Be faithful to My Covenant of love that I have made with you and with those you love. I assure you that I am the eternal God, the eternal King and I have chosen you for my own inheritance. Be not troubled or anxious about anything but with prayer, supplications, and thanksgiving, make all your needs known to Me. I, the God fo love, will bless you and yours with every grace and blessing in the heavenly places. Believe and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment