Tuesday, May 29, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 32:39-41

"I will have them think and act in
another way, so that they may always fear
me, for their own good and the good of their children. 
I will forge an eternal Covenant with
them by which I shall never cease to do
them good; and I shall place my fear in
their heart so that they may never turn
away from me. I shall rejoice in doing them good;
and I shall plant them securely in this land with
all my heart and soul.”


---- Mine,

For as long as it is necessary, so long will I assure you until you are completely convinced, that I am Your God and all the desires of your heart for yourself and your family will be granted. Those you love will know My Name, they will have a holy fear of Me, I will be their God as I am Your God, and the Covenant I have made with you I have made with them as well. The future that I have planned for you is a future that includes them too. They shall live and prosper as you have lived and prospered, I will reveal Myself to them as I did to you. Be not afraid little one, it pleases My Father and yours to give each of you a share in the inheritance that is Mine.

Be still and know that I AM GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment