Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 1:2-4

Shower me with kisses of your mouth:
your love is more delicious than wine.
Your oil smells sweeter than any perfume,
your name spreads out like balm;
no wonder the maidens long for you.
Lure me to you, let us fly!
Bring me, O king, into your room,
and be our joy, our excitement.
We will praise your caresses more than wine,

how rightly are you loved.

---- Mine,

Love Me as I ought to be loved - do not offer Me, Your God, a shallow, wishy-washy type of love unworthy of the name. Strive to love Me as I love you. The kind of love that sets aside self and lives only for the Beloved. I desire to be at the center of your life, your thoughts, your dreams your aspirations. I want you to begin your day with thoughts of Me and end it with thoughts of Me and all the time in between I want to be ever-present in your mind, heart, soul, and being so that all you do, every breath you breathe is prompted, is absorbed, is taken up with thoughts of Me and Me alone. 

Love Me completely, love Me exclusively, put your love for Me above and before all else. Love Me passionately, love me with every ounce of your being. Let our whole life be but a response to the love you bear Me. Love Me as I love you. Love lays down its life for the beloved. When life gets too much for you ---- Mine, be still and know I am with You always - we are one just as the Father and I are one.







No comments:

Post a Comment