Sunday, May 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Esther 5:6C, 7:2B

“What is your petition?
Speak up and it will be given. What is
your request? Even half of my kingdom
is yours for the asking.”

“Whatever your petition is, queen Esther, it shall
be granted. Whatever request you
make shall be fulfilled, even if it were

half of my kingdom.”

---- Mine, 

Do not doubt; this is why I desire to assure you over and over again that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to all whom I desire to give it to. And I desire to give it to you. Be anxious for nothing, for I the Lord your God am with you. I assure you that before the prayer escapes your lips; before the sigh is released, I have granted you all that your heart desires not only for you but those you love. 

Be not afraid my little nothing, it pleases both the Father and Me to give you a full measure of the Holy Spirit, He will come upon you and remain with you always. Believe and do not doubt and everything you ask for in prayer will be given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment