Thursday, May 24, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 66:2b

...what I am looking for is the one who
is meek and contrite of heart,
who trembles at my word.

---- Mine,

The delight of My Father's heart is one who knows, who is aware of their own unworthiness, but whose heart is overwhelmed by His love, His generosity, His patience, His forbearance and who is in awe of the Eternal, Incarnate Word. It is easy to say Lord, Lord, it is far more difficult to lay down your life in the service of your Lord quietly, without drawing attention to yourself. 

Fools make a great clamor desiring to draw the gaze of every eye to them.  But you, ----  Mine, look at Me, fix your gaze on Me and your face will be radiant with joy. Be not afraid; I came to reconcile sinners to Myself not the righteous. I am the Lord your God there is no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment