Thursday, May 3, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 3:4-7

But you are my shield, O Lord,
my glory; you lift up my head.
Aloud I cry to the Lord,
and from his holy Hill, he answers me.
If I lie down to sleep,
again I awake, for the Lord supports me;

no fear of the thousands standing against me.

---- Mine,

All I have ever said to you in the past I repeat once again today. My powerful protection is your shield. You are counted among the children of God so walk tall, lift up your head, be not afraid. I have heard you and I will answer you. When you lie down to sleep I watch over you, when you wake up I am beside you. 

Do not be anxious about anything. Trust Me. Have I not assured you time and time again that you belong to Me? No evil will approach you to harm you. My Father has counted every hair of your head; you are precious in His sight and in Mine. I will be with you now and always. Fear nothing for the power of the Most High will keep you and all whom you love safe in the shadow of His wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment