Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Daniel 6:26

“For he is the living God, 
and forever he endures; 
his kingdom will not be crushed,
his dominion will never cease.

He rescues and he delivers; 
he performs signs and wonders 
both in heaven and on earth. 
And he came to Daniel’s rescue 
saving him from the lions’ tooth and claw.”

---- Mine, 

I am with you, in you, and I fight your battles for you. Be still and know that I am God and not man. I keep My Word. As for you, trust Me and watch My Power at work in you. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything, but always and in every circumstance give thanks and praise, for God, your God lives and reigns in you now and forever. Be strengthened in My Love, be strengthened in My Spirit. You are marked and sealed for Me, --- Mine and for no other; remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment