Friday, May 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60, 62, 63B

But I will remember my Covenant with you in
the days of your youth, and, 
make in your favor, an eternal Covenant. 
For I will uphold my Covenant with you; 
and you will know that I am God, 
I have pardoned you for all you have done,”
word of God.


---- Mine,

Look back and recall your earliest memories. How have I always dealt with you? Have I not taken you by the hand from the very beginning and walked with you always? Have you not, at every stage of your life, been surrounded by love, care, comfort, and joy? Have you not always enjoyed the gift of friendship, and laughter, and has not peace been present in your soul? I have been faithful always even when you have not. I have walked with you always even when you deliberately desired to stray. I wooed you back doing whatever is necessary to heal and restore your relationship with Me. Do not be anxious about anything I assure you that My Covenant extends not only to you but to all your children always. This is the Word of God. Trust Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment