Saturday, February 11, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 18:36-37


You give me your shield for protection,
your right hand upholds me,
and your help makes me great.

You enlarge the space before me,

my step will not falter.



---- Mine, trust Me in all things and you will never have reason to fear or doubt 
anything. Walk beside Me I'll be your shade. My wings shall cover you and protect you. Call on Me in times of distress and I will make haste to help you. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything for I the Lord your God am with you I have pledge to remain with you all your days. Remain in Me as I remain in you, cling to Me and never let go. As long as you remain in Me, as long as My Spirit remains in you, I assure you that though the mountains may fall, and the oceans dry up, and the stars stray from their course, yet I will keep My Covenant with you. Be not afraid for I have pledged a solemn oath to grant you a place at My side now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment