Tuesday, February 14, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 105:4

Look to the Lord and be strong;
seek his face always.


---- Mine, when you come into My Presence each day and kneel before Me we need no words for the silence between us is comfortable. I know all that is in your heart and when you make your petitions to me for yourself, your family, friends and the world I am pleased. I assure you no prayer you make goes unanswered. Continue to bring your own needs and the needs of everyone else to Me . Pray with faith, hope, and above all be generous in the blessings that you ask for on everyone whom you pray for. Nothing pleases My Father and Me than when you pray for others. Continue to spend time before Me in the Eucharist and ask for whatever you wish when I am one with you in Holy Communion. Keep My Face ever before you and your gaze unwaveringly upon Me and you will always be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment