Wednesday, February 8, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Daniel 6:26-27

“For he is the living God,
and forever he endures;
his kingdom will not be crushed,
his dominion will never cease.
He rescues and he delivers;
he performs signs and wonders

both in heaven and on earth.


---- Mine, you have placed your hand in Mine and I will never let it go. You belong to Me. As long as the heavens endure so shall My love for you. Do not be anxious or worried about anything but with prayers and petitions make all your needs known to Me and not only for yourself but for all, and I assure you that I will hear and answer you. Nothing delights Me more than when you approach Me with all the confidence of a child, certain that I will give you all you ask for. Never forget that you are precious in My sight and I will never cease to remain in you. Remain in Me, remain in My love and no harm will come to you, no evil shall touch you for I have claimed you as My own now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment