Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 105:4

Look to the Lord and be strong;
seek his face always.


--- Mine, raise your eyes, lift up your head and gaze on My countenance when you visit Me. Look at Me as I look at you.  Nothing pleases Me so much as to see you on your knees before Me and making known to Me all your needs not only for yourself but for the world. The more you spend time with Me the more will you be transformed by the power that surrounds you. It will fill you body and soul and help you to do all that I ask of you. My radiance will radiate your soul and fill you with joy and peace. Stay rooted in Me and never let yourself be parted from Me through sin. Sin wounds you and it wounds Me as well for you are a precious member of My body. Abide in Me as I abide in you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment