Friday, February 24, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 45:11-12

Listen,O daughter, pay attention;
forget your father's house and your nation
and your beauty will charm the King,
for He is your Lord.



---- Mine, don't I take your breath away. I want to because this is how I love you. You are a daughter of the Most High God and I am the Bridegroom of your soul. You have received power from the Holy Spirit and all heaven  welcomes you because I have claimed you for Myself. Forget the world, forget its trivial and light weight pleasures, I desire to give you a share of My own inheritance. Turn away from the things that draw you away from Me, from experiencing fully who you truly are in the sight of God. Come away with me, be Mine completely just as I am completely and utterly your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment