Friday, February 10, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

JOB 22:22-28



Listen to his teaching
and keep his words in your heart.

If you return humbled to the Almighty,
if you drive injustice from your tent,
then you will look on gold as dust,
gold of Ophir as pebbles from a stream.
For the Almighty will be your gold
and your sparkling silver.
For then you will delight in the Almighty
and lift up your face to God.
You will pray to him and he will hear,
and you will fulfill your vows.
You will succeed in your decision,
and light will shine upon your way.

---- Mine, give heed to My words to you today. Keep them in your heart. Ponder on them and meditate on them and act upon all that I say to you. I desire to be all in all to you - when you love me, when you give me the honor and the glory that is due to Me you will find that all things in your life will work for good. You will pray and I will listen. You will look to Me to be satisfied and I will give you your fill. You will lack for no good thing for it will all be yours. From the rising of the sun to its setting keep your gaze on Me and do not allow the world or anything in it to distract you. Be Mine completely for I want no part of a divided love for I am a jealous God you must have no other gods but Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment