Sunday, February 19, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Proverbs 9:5

Come eat and drink 
of the bread and wine I have prepared.


---- Mine, I renew My invitation to you to come to Me daily and receive all that I desire to give you. I pour Myself into you. I desire to give you life in abundance. I understand that you are weak, your flesh is frail but you have to overcome these inclinations for I desire to give you nothing less than My Flesh as food and My Blood as drink welling up to eternal life in you. Do not deny yourself even for a day because you would rather indulge the weakness of your flesh and your will. The time is short; wake up from your slumber.  If my disciples are asleep  whom can I rely on! Wake up! The night is gone and the day is upon us. Wake up lest you fall prey to the enemy. Unless you eat and drink of the flesh and blood of the Son of Man ---- Mine, you will have no life in you. Do not let your love for Me be just empty words for not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord! will be saved. Caution ---- lest you slip  and are lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment