Tuesday, February 21, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

JOHN 2:5

"Do whatever he tells you."



There is no greater virtue ---- Mine, than the virtue of obedience. Today My Mother reminds you to do whatever I ask of you. What are the things that I you each day? To love as I love. To live as I have taught you to live. To live a life of service prompted by love and humility. Faced with a choice, stop and ponder on what I desire you should do. You are not alone, you have My Own Holy Spirit within you He will direct you, prompt you, lead you, guide you, help you - you do not have to do anything on our own. Just yield, let go and let Me take over.  Do not worry, do not be anxious but pray and make all your needs known to me; as well as the needs of those you love, surrender all to me and believe that I will hear and answer. Let go and experience My peace that the world cannot give nor understand. Even though you walk in the valley of the shadow of death fear no evil; my crook and my staff will protect you. Be not afraid you belong to Me, you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment