Saturday, February 25, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Psalm 52:10

I am as a green olive tree that thrives in the house of God:
I trust in God's unfailing love forever and ever.


Yes, ---- Mine, as long as you are grafted in Me you will thrive; your roots, buried deep in Me will keep you firmly planted and you will not be shaken by the storms that will come into your life The life of My Holy Spirit will course through you and you will be fruitful, your leaves will be healthy and green. You will be alive to all that is good, true, and beautiful and you will receive grace to lead a holy and virtuous life. In Me you will be able to do all things, bear all things, and you will trust in My everlasting love increasingly and always. I am God and I assure you that as long as you are a part of Me you will grow in wisdom and knowledge; you will be alive with the life of My Spirit dwelling in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment