Friday, February 17, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 121:8

The Lord watches over your coming and going
both now and forever.


---- Mine, I the Lord your God watch over you; I know when you sit and stand, I know every thought before you can even think it. I know all about you for it is I who knit you in your mother's womb. It is I who called you to life. It is I who breathed the breath of life into your nostrils, and it is I who claim you for Myself. For your part I desire that you love Me, that you believe in Me, that all your hope, your faith, your longing and your desire is for Me, to please Me,  to know my will and to do it. I want you to live for Me so when you die you can live with Me eternally.Fear not my precious one, I love you and I am watching over you all the time. My love encompasses you, imbues you, overflows from you and keeps you - in life and in death you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment