Monday, February 13, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 104:34

May my song give him pleasure,
as the Lord gives me delight.



---- Mine, you know don't you that I delight in spending time with you, that I wait for you every morning while it is still quiet and dark outside and the world is still at rest. Sometimes you struggle because your flesh is weak and you give in too easily; I do not tell you this to make you sad but to encourage you. You must learn to resist the flesh it will strengthen your will and you will gain mastery over it. The time we spend before dawn is precious, sacred, and will help you to be strong against all the temptations that will assail you through the day. Prayer and the Eucharist will help you walk in the light of truth and darkness will never prevail or overcome you.

No comments:

Post a Comment