Saturday, February 4, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 59:21
.
For my part, this is my covenant with them, says the Lord. My spirit which I have poured on you, and my words I which have put in your mouth, will never leave you, nor your children, nor your children's children forever and ever.


---- Mine, before your children were formed in your womb I knew them; I have a wonderful plan and purpose for their lives. Do not be anxious for them but prayer for them and surrender them to Me. I am the Lord your God and I assure you that I too desire their good just as you do. I will never leave them nor will I forsake them nor the generations to follow. As for you, remain steadfast and faithful. Seek to do my will in all things and trust Me for I am faithful in love as in all things.


No comments:

Post a Comment