Thursday, February 23, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

2 Samuel 23:5

He has made with me an eternal covenant, orderly and secure.
Will He not complete my salvation and fulfill my desire?


---- Mine never doubt for one single instant that I the Lord, Your God will forsake you. Have I not assured you over and over again that You belong to Me? I have made an eternal covenant with You sealed in My Blood. You are grafted into My Body. You are strengthened on My Flesh and Your thirst is quenched with My Blood. You have divine life coursing through You. My Father calls You His daughter because You believe in Me, His Son. You are saved and You have an eternal destiny. You are not alone. No harm shall touch You.I am God and keep every one of My promises Take heart, have courage. Be not afraid to witness to the truth that has set you free from slavery and attachment to the things that pass, and have anchored your soul to the things that are eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment