Monday, February 6, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 39:14

Spread fragrance around you like incense; blossom and perfume the air like a lily; sing a hymn and bless the Lord for all his works.


---- Mine, bloom where I place you; put roots deep into Me and grow strong on the sap of My Holy Spirit, then will your life be pleasing before My Father in heaven. Do what I ask of you, seek to please Me in all things, be aware of My Presence in you and do nothing that will grieve the Holy Spirit who makes your body His temple. Be small, little,  meek, be humble and yield always to the gentle prompting of the Spirit. Be attentive to His voice for you will hear Him speak only in silence Be gentle in all things especially in your speech Do all that is required of you with a docile spirit. Train your thoughts towards the good, the beautiful, the holy the pure and your actions will likewise will be influenced by them. Be sincere in doing all that your vocation requires of you do all with a loving heart and a docile spirit. When you are weary lean on Me, hide in Me,  take refuge in Me,  until you are refreshed to begin anew in the power and light of My Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment