Sunday, February 5, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 132: 14

This is my resting place forever;
this I prefer, here will I dwell.



---- My own, pay close attention to My word to you today and believe it. Yes, your heart and your soul is my preferred resting place. It pleases Me to make your heart My home; here I am close to you, one with you, closer to you than yourself. Here I am refreshed by your love. Talk to Me, keep company with Me, share everything with Me. My greatest delight is to have you tell me everything as you would to a dear, close, and trusted friend. A close intimacy of mind, soul, body and spirit is what I desire to have with you. I am closer to you than your heart beat, your pulse beat, closer than the breath you breathe. I choose to remain in your love, choose always to remain in Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment