Monday, April 30, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 28:20B

I am with you always
until the end of this world.

---- Mine,

As long as you need Me to comfort and reassure you, so long as you desire that I speak over and over again and remind you of My Covenant with you, I will do so. I will not tire of telling you over and over again that I am with you always. Be not troubled. Be anxious for nothing but in all circumstances give praise and thanks for this is the will of My Father concerning you. 

---- Mine as I have said before sufferings will come. There will be days in your life when you will weary of the cross but recall in such moments that I am yoked to you and draw strength from this truth. I will wipe away all the tears from your eyes.  Look with faith and hope beyond the horizon to eternity and draw courage that time is short and eternity with Me is your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment