Saturday, April 22, 2023

DEUTERONOMY 33:12 (2023)

Deuteronomy 33:12

The beloved of the Lord rests in safety-
the High God surrounds him all day long-
   the beloved rests between his shoulders.



---- mine,

You must believe, you must have faith, hope, and trust in Me and in My Word. Because you lack all of these you are miserable, your heart is heavy tears are not far from your eyes and you are overwhelmed with feelings of helplessness and fear. Why? Because you lack faith in My Word, in My Love, in My Power. Unless you make an act of will to trust Me even when the night is thick upon you and you cannot see any way forward, still believe in Me, hope in Me, trust Me. I AM God. Entrust all your sorrows, difficulties, worries, anxieties to Me and I will give rest to your soul. My yoke is easy because it is a yoke of love, my burden is light for My burden is mercy. Come to Me rest in Me be strengthened and refreshed in Me. Throw away the cloak of depression and oppression of fear and put on the garment of light that I have given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment