Saturday, April 8, 2023

WORD OF GOD - ECCL 3:14 (2023)

Ecclesiastes 3:14

I know that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; God has done this, so that all should stand in awe before him.


---- mine,

You must believe that whatever I, Your God have done in the past, does now in the present, and will do in the future endures forever. It is absurd that you make yourself unhappy over what I in My loving wisdom ordain. I created you and all whom you hold nearest and dearest to your heart and I know what each of you needs in order to live a grace-filled, fruitful, and happy life. I have done it all nothing more can be added to the work of salvation, as I said from the Cross, it is finished, it is accomplished, and all you are ever required to do is to surrender all to Me with complete confidence. You know that I have never disappointed you in the past and you will continue to stand in awe of my love and power every day you and they are alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment