Thursday, April 27, 2023

TOBIT 13:9 (2023)

TOBIT 13:9

I will praise my God the King of heaven;
my soul, radiant with happiness,
will proclaim his greatness.

---- mine,

Take a moment to reflect on the quality of your faith in the recent past. Learn how the great figures in Sacred Scripture faced the trials and difficulties in their lives and imitate them. Do not become sad, despondent, sorrowful, or fainthearted as you are wont to do rather, look to Me, and let your face radiate joy because of My great love for you. Let praise and thanksgiving flood your soul and overwhelm you. Praise must pour out of every cell in your body because you know Me, love Me, and belong to Me. Be not afraid either for yourself or for those you love because I, your God, AM your Good Shepherd, your Brother, your Spouse, and your everlasting Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment