Saturday, April 15, 2023

ZEPHANIAH 3:16-17 (2023)

Zephaniah 3:16-17

On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
Do not fear, O Zion;
   do not let your hands grow weak.
The Lord, your God, is in your midst,
   a warrior who gives victory;
he will rejoice over you with gladness,
   he will renew you in his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing
  as on a day of festival.


---- mine,

Be not afraid! Be not afraid! This is the Lord Your God who has rescued you, who has come to your help, who has snatched you and your family from the jaws of death and has crushed the Enemy. I AM the Lord your God who goes to war on your behalf so you can live in peace and tranquility. Be not anxious, fear nothing but sin. Exult in My love for you and for those you love. Once again as in the past and always I assure you and reassure you that you are Mine, I have called you by your name and I declare you to be Mine forever. Rejoice, be glad, for I, Your God have covered you and yours with the cloud of My Presence and the Holy Spirit. Be not afraid!



No comments:

Post a Comment