Monday, April 10, 2023

WORD OF GOD - ISAIAH 48:17 (2023)

 Isaiah 48:17

Thus says the Lord,
   your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
I am the Lord your God,
   who teaches you for your own good,
   who leads you in the way you should go.



---- mine,

I know I have led you to difficult roads this Lent I have done so for your own good. Until now you have come to Me on your terms, not on Mine this leads nowhere certainly not in the way that you have desired or have been praying for so earnestly. It took a lot of tears, sorrow, heartache, distress, and bewilderment until you finally understood until wisdom dawned this Maundy Thursday. It is one of the most important and most basic lessons that a disciple must learn and it has taken you a long, long while to become aware of this truth. I desire you to come to Me on My terms, not on yours. All that you do because you believe I desire it is meaningless, worthless. Take heart and never forget that I AM the Lord your God and I take you by the hand as I do all My disciples, and I lead you in the way you should go. It is always My Spirit that takes the initiative you need to be attentive, obedient, humble, and docile to the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment